招聘人数：1人 | 工作地区：山西省长治市 | 2014-5-26 16:49
JOB TITLE : ___CFO (DGM-F) ____
JOB HOLDER : ___ ____XXX________
DEPARTMENT : ___Finance _____
LOCATION : XX Power Project
DATE : ___22 May 2014 _______
1. JOB-HOLDER __________________________________________
Name : __________________________________________
Title : _______________________________________
1. BASIC JOB PURPOSE
State briefly, in one or two sentences, the principal purpose of your position. In general terms, what are you expected to accomplish?
1. Formulate/Organize and manage all works related to Accounting and Finance department of XX Power Plant :-
o Set up Accounting and Finance department of Power plant
o Set up reporting system for XX power plant in order to meet with internal and external requirement
o Formulate funding plan/implement and arrange for the source of fund, use of fund and treasury work of the company
o Formulate control and monitoring system for the company in order to comply with internal and external rules and regulations
o Set up Tax planning and Tax management system
o Monitor performance of XX plant, analyze root cause, assess impact and provide improvement solution to sr.management
o Develop and strengthen relationship with stakeholder
o Plan/organize and manage manpower of Accounting and Finance department
2. DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
Provide statistical data which will help define the scope of the job. List information only in those areas where the job can be expected to have a significant impact.
Expense Authorisation ________________
Department Budget ________________
Capital Expenditure ________________
Assets Controlled ________________
Other data or description: ________________
(B) Non-Financial ________________
(C) Total No Of Staff/Employees Supervised
3. ORGANISATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Please list the title of your immediate superior, next level superior, other positions reporting to your superior and the positions reporting to you.
1 2 3 4 5 6
---------------- ----------------- ----------------- ------------------- ---------------- ----------------
Brief purpose statement for each of your direct reports.
1. Organize and monitor all works relate to book keeping, voucher verifying, reconciling, reporting and documents filing
2. Take responsibility for all AR/AP recording, analysis and documents filing
3. Take responsibility for all inventory (materials) & FA (CIP) recording, reconcile with warehouse
4. Take responsibility for all affairs related to all kinds of taxation
5. Take responsibility for all cash and bank transactions
4. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
In the boxes below, list a series of principal accountabilities which describe the end results or output areas expected of your job. In other words, what are the main areas in which your job must get results in order to achieve its purpose. Try and rank at least the top 3 in order of importance. Please also list the principal supporting actions which underpin each accountability. See the completion guide for some examples.
5. MAJOR CHALLENGES
Describe the most difficult types of problems or major challenges you face in performing your job.
6. DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
Describe the authority permitted to your position by indicating which decisions you are expected to take, and those you are expected to recommend.
7. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
List the titles of individuals, departments and organizations (except superior / subordinates) with which you have the most frequent contact. This should include contacts both inside and outside the Company. Briefly describe the nature or purpose of these contacts.
8. INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The most important tasks performed on an individual basis without involving subordinates are:
· Supervise accounting and financial functions of XX plant, ensure effective internal control processes are in force. Provide all analysis report to XX management team and provide solution to sr.management for further improvement.
9: JOB QUALIFICATIONS