1. Provide monthly financial and business results to GM and BOD to update the management for business decision making.
2. Prepare capital and fund forecast and allocation plan to ensure enough fund available for business operations.
3. Develop financing, investment and dividend plan to ensure effective utilization of company capital.
4. Ensure financing, investment and profit sharing plan in order to ensure effective use of company capital.
5. Ensure accounting practice to comply with state law, rules and regulations to protect company’s legal position.
6. Formulate financial structure and rectify accounting system in order to process transparency financial reports meeting all the stakeholders’ requirement.
7. Provide risk management analysis and mitigation plan.
1. University graduate in Accounting and Finance. Master degree in Accounting is preferred.
2. 15+ years of senior financial management roles with exposure to joint venture environment in China, as well as having experience in foreign companies that apply advanced international accounting principles or concepts.
3. Solid accounting knowledge, understanding of the different GAAP’s (PRC and IFRS)
4. Strong communication skills in Chinese and English.